Why They Really Fear Sarah Palin, And Why She Should Run!

Postby TheCatholic » 05/30/11, 9:45 am

She has to beat the Republican ruling class before she can beat Obama!

Many people think the DC GOP establishment fears and constantly attacks Sarah Palin because they're afraid she could become president. But that can't really be true, can it? If they believe she's everything they think and say she is, or isn't, along with being so utterly unqualified, she doesn't have a prayer of becoming president. Right? And don't kid yourself that they think differently about her than they increasingly openly claim. I'm just not sure they even understand why they do; it's more instinctual, than anything, embedded within their instinct to survive.

But, ironically, that's the key to why they really hate her and what she does without seemingly trying. And she does it even as they attack her. In the first place, they do fear she might become president, or at least win the nomination. So, what does that say as regards how they really think about you, or "we the people," as it were. Well, obviously, they think you're stupid because they can't trust you to not elect someone they perceive as so dumb, and/or unfit.

Yet, as an aside, these same people, even ones who officially campaigned against Obama, never claimed Obama was fundamentally unfit, now did they? Yet, time has proven precisely that. So, just how smart are these people?

The point is, attacking her while believing she's totally unfit to become president makes little sense and is a profound waste of their supposedly so valuable time - unless it exposes them in terms of what they think about the average Republican voter and American in general.

It's precisely because Palin so often does this, exposes them for what they actually are, that whether she ever runs for president, or not, they feel compelled to destroy her. They don't simply not want her to run for president; if they could, they would remove her entirely from the national stage because she's such a threat.

If it fears anything, the Beltway establishment, both Left and Right, fears being exposed as chiefly a game of self-professed, elitist, political power-sharing ping pong playing individuals who are absolutely convinced that they, and not the American people, are capable of steering America's course. They also believe that only they are entitled to do it, hence the attacks on almost any genuine citizen, or Tea Party-aligned candidate - along with dressing up some typical GOP hacks as Tea Party-aligned to win. Some of them are now being exposed by their votes.

Think back to 2008. Palin began exposing them almost from the very moment she secured the nomination for Vice President. What did she want to do, as far as Obama? Attack him ... and hard, pointing out the truths we all knew, ones that have, unfortunately, come to define his presidency. Oh, but the establishment couldn't have that! Some of these idiot Republicans even said they could never go after him, others threatened to resign if the McCain campaign did go on the attack.

So, Palin was exposing them for the mostly weak, hypocritical professional political sort America loathes right from the start. And she has been exposing them ever since. When she said "death panels," the elites went nuts. My God, how intemperate. Yet, today, that concept is one of the chief weapons in fighting back against ObamaCare - that it will pick and choose, ultimately limiting individual's health care choices, determining when certain individuals are no longer practical to keep alive.

The fact is, many Republicans would be all too happy to lose the health care debate because it removes a traditional tricky campaign-related issue for them - the uninsured - and it increases Washington's power, influence and control. That is the same power, influence and control they rely on to feather their nests, as well as survive. It is their very reason for being.

So, given all that, why should Sarah Palin run? Well, it's a bit self-serving and suggested to me by my good friend Melissa Clouthier in conversation. The campaign staffs, political pros and some of the establishment water boys at NRO, TWS and elsewhere have all had their fun, openly, or off the record. But so far, the very people whose organizations drive all that behind the scenes have never actually had to man up. I suspect it would be extremely gratifying to see what happens if and when it came time for the back benchers, aides-de-camp, political henchmen and bought and paid for wussified DC pundits to shut up, so their not-so-fearless leaders desperate to become president would have to take to the spotlight and deal with her one on one.

Say what you will about Palin, in that contest, she may just prove herself to be the best man of the bunch. But then, deep down inside, perhaps that is genuinely what the political ruling class in Washington actually fears the most - whether they know it, or not.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2011/03/why-they-really-fear-sarah-palin-and-why-she-should-run.html

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Re: Why They Really Fear Sarah Palin, And Why She Should Run!

Postby RickG » 05/30/11, 1:21 pm

Palin is just like Trump in that she is talking about running just to stay relevant. No way she is going to give up the big bucks to do the kind of work it would take to actually run.
Signs that show she is not running:
1) Fox News did not suspend her like they did Gingerich and Santorum. Palin and Huckabee are still on the air because Roger knows they are not running.
2) She has absolutely no campaign personnel in place. No campaign manager, to pollster, etc. These are musts in this day and age. The only people on the payroll right now are event coordinators such as the ones that put together her bus trip.
3) She has nothing in place in Iowa, NH or South Carolina. Romney and Pawlenty have huge organizations already.
Just like Trump, she is just in it for the money. Nothing wrong with that, just that is what she is doing.
RickG

Postby TheCatholic » 05/30/11, 1:34 pm

Don't count on that. I follow her pretty closely, because she has made some masterful moves in the past and it drives the left nuts.

Her team really knows how to read the vibes out there.  Like, the times it seemed she was overexposing herself, BAM -- you don't hear from her for 3 months.  Then, when everyone is asking "What happened to Palin?", out of nowhere, she releases a perfectly worded and focused Facebook slapping on Hussein, and the libs start doing backflips.....    then she drops out again.  Then they are talking about how stupid she is, and how it's great if she becomes the nominee, then BAM -- she is in Israel.  Then BAM -- she lets a tweet go slapping Hussein on his anti-Americanism....

She and her team seem to experts at putting their finger to the wind and seeing where the vibes are blowing, and playing the mainstream media like fools seemingly at will.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Postby RickG » 05/30/11, 1:45 pm

May be but that is not wins primaries. Boots on the ground and money. Romney is way ahead of all the others put together on this. Including Palin. She can not just show up and win. Just not going to happen. Takes a huge organization and lots of discipline and she has neither.
RickG

Postby TheCatholic » 05/30/11, 1:47 pm

RickG wrote:May be but that is not wins primaries. Boots on the ground and money. Romney is way ahead of all the others put together on this. Including Palin. She can not just show up and win. Just not going to happen. Takes a huge organization and lots of discipline and she has neither.

We'll see. Romney is a RINO with his Romneycare crap. People get a thousand times more excited for Palin than they do for that dude.

TheCatholic

Postby RickG » 05/30/11, 2:57 pm

[We'll see. Romney is a RINO with his Romneycare crap. People get a thousand times more excited for Palin than they do for that dude.[/quote]

Yes he is a RINO and has more flip flops than a beach store. But he has the organization in place and the big money behind him. That is worth more than all the excitement Palin can muster. Plus...see my previous post. No matter how much you want it, Palin is not running. She would already be off Fox if she was even considering it. See Huckabee, Gingrich and Santorum. Roger Ailes called them all in and verified this himself.
RickG

Postby a1kjl » 05/30/11, 7:06 pm

I would vote for her as a protest vote against both the Democrats and Republicans. She is an outsider to all.
a1kjl

Postby exmil » 05/30/11, 7:36 pm

palin will run , she will not disclose it as fox will drop her , it is all about the money to all these people ( r's & d's ) , they all love money and their parties more than america . its very sad the way this country is going , i will keep voting for libertarian.

the only person that served in the service that will be running in 2012 is ron paul .

why is it that no one thinks thats strange

where are people like truman and eisenhower when the country really needs them ?????????
exmil
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby a1kjl » 05/31/11, 7:14 pm

exmil,

your right on the,,,,,'money' in more ways than one.

It is a sad state of affairs that Ron Paul is the only veteran running. That is the best this country can do, then I guess this country is really history.

We really need to start thinking about the complete collapse and dismantling of the nation. There is no other options before the people. We can't pay the debt. The entire US government system from federal to states, to counties and cities are 100% debt driven. If the banks end the lending to the government, then all the government employees will lose their jobs anyways and we still have no government.

I think we must face facts. It is over. The American Dream and the nation is done.
a1kjl

Postby ackack » 06/11/11, 12:32 pm

Talking my kind of trash now!  Palin will run in 2012 and she will most likely get the republican nonination.  I, personally, believe she will win the presidency if that happens.  Her enemies run very deep to include all the liberal news media, liberals of all sort and republicans, and others, seeking the bid for president in 2012.  Liberals have the upper hand and can speak the loudest because of the liberal media and Washington politics in general.

I could go on with the negatives but there are positives in there for her also.  She didn't get the popularity she has by sitting on her fist and leaning back on her thumb.  There is a real reason she is liked by so many average voters in the United States.  A couple of those reasons are very strong and are getting stronger steming from the policies of the current administration.  But get down to earth, Sarah Palin is very attractive to the moms, dads, kids, church goers, and more because of the image she portrays.  That image is that of a loyal wife, a mother, a successful politician, and a strong God fearing christian.  Not to mention the fact that she is female which will attract a certain number of voters because of gender the same as Obama did on the race card.

There is going to be mud slinging all around but in the end I think she will endure.  I hate it when she is compared to Donald Trump who is nothing more than a billionaire, selfish, inmature marble player who has always gotten things his way just like Obama in the Chicago political ring of mafia type politicians.  She is in no way like Trump of Obama, she is of her own character and that character seems to jump out to just the right people at just the right times.  I have not seen her popularity drop even with the liberal media dumping crap on her family.  In fact, that probably made her stronger with her supporters.  She will be a force to deal with, IF she does decide to run.

I SURE HOPE SHE DOES!
With every journey, there is a destination.  Enjoy your journey, the destination will be there when you arrive.  ackack
ackack

Next

Return to Tea Party Movement