Why They Really Fear Sarah Palin, And Why She Should Run!

Re: Why They Really Fear Sarah Palin, And Why She Should Run!

Postby exmil » 06/11/11, 4:47 pm

i kind of agree with you except republicans like to eat their young , they will be after her much more than the dem's.

i would love to see ron paul debate obama , ron paul would beat him like a rented mule.

paul would get us out of the middle east in 1 month , close about 90% of our overseas mil bases , down size goverment , take the power away from the federal researve, but he is not a repub insider so he has no chance, he is the only one that can save this country .
exmil
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby ackack » 06/11/11, 8:39 pm

exmil wrote:i kind of agree with you except republicans like to eat their young , they will be after her much more than the dem's.

i would love to see ron paul debate obama , ron paul would beat him like a rented mule.

paul would get us out of the middle east in 1 month , close about 90% of our overseas mil bases , down size goverment , take the power away from the federal researve, but he is not a repub insider so he has no chance, he is the only one that can save this country .

Exmil, I gotta agree with you on that one.  Ron Paul could save this country by doing what any good leader should do.  Also, I think he would focus on manufacturing in the US and stop so much of our tax payer dollars going to rag head countries that would kill us in a heart beat.  I would vote for him.
With every journey, there is a destination.  Enjoy your journey, the destination will be there when you arrive.  ackack
ackack

Postby TheCatholic » 06/16/11, 9:31 am

As a pragmatic person, I have altered my opinion since I started this thread. Now, with Michelle Bachmann's great showing at the CNN debate, I think Palin should just keep doing what she is doing and support Bachmann. After that, I would advise Palin to run for the US Senate.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Postby exmil » 06/16/11, 11:38 am

the repub big wigs will eat both of them alive , nothing will really change no matter who get elected
exmil
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby TheCatholic » 06/17/11, 8:10 am

exmil wrote:the repub big wigs will eat both of them alive , nothing will really change no matter who get elected

That is ridiculous. They said the same about Ronald Reagan. Reagan was an outsider and the establishment thought he was a dunce. Reagan lost in Iowa in 1980. Well, the establishment ended up losing

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Postby jpcjr » 08/07/11, 10:53 am

I have always had a feeling about Sarah Palin. Even before her name was mentioned as a possible Candidate for Vice President in 2008. When I heard about her something told me she would be chosen and things in this Country hasn't been the same since.

I truly believe Sarah Palin represents a total attitude adjustment in Politics as we know it. "She Is Of The People," and not your Garden Variety Politician. If she became president, I truly believe she would work harder than any before her, and would leave a legacy no one could follow.

There is the problem, filling her shoes would be tough. Ronald Reagan none before him, and certainly none since. I believe Mrs. Palin would not have to fill Reagan's shoes, on the contrary she would pass him up. Politics as usual would become a thing of the past, and this Nation would once again take it's place as the Shining Light On The Hill!
jpcjr

Previous

Return to Tea Party Movement