Who hates America? Ron Paul does.

Who hates America? Ron Paul does.

Postby Eyas » 10/15/07, 8:08 pm

[size=11]
[size=11]
[size=11]
Apparently, on November 31, Ron Paul will be speaking at American Fascism Awareness Day.

Here is the text of one of the flyers that they're putting up at Universities across the country:

[size=11]

[size=11]Who Hates Americans? We Do.

Your typical American is:
                                    Ø A racist. A sexist. A homophobe.

Ø An Islamo-phobe.

Ø Is willing to invade other countries for oil and pleasure.

Ø Is easily manipulated by Rush Limbaugh and Jews.

Ø Is the cause of global warming.

[size=11]Join Us For American Fascism Awareness Day
Place: Washington (Slaveholder) Monument
Date: November 31, 2007
Time: 12PM-2:00 PM

Speakers:
                                        Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, congressmen
                                        Adam Kokesh, Iraq War veteran
                                        Chris Hedges, journalist
                                        Cindy Sheehan, Harry Karry, peace activists
                                        Michael Moore, Sean Penn, film-makers

Sponsors:

Peace and Social Justice Crusade, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Code Pink, Muslim Students Association, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Students for Justice in Palestine, Revolutionary Communist Party, International A.N.S.W.E.R., Moveon.org, DailyKos.com, Indy-Media.org, HuffingtonPost.com, Ivorypower.com
Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed.  -Abraham Lincoln

Every generation needs a new revolution. -Thomas Jefferson

Eyas
Super Poster
Super Poster

Re: Who hates America? Ron Paul does.

Postby candance » 10/16/07, 12:20 am

What....the....crap?

Ron Paul has some issues.
Just Say No to John McCain
candance

Postby SoldiersMum » 10/16/07, 7:34 pm

While I don't go along with most of the Libertarian agenda and I don't support Ron Paul, I never thought he would ever place himself in the company of these individuals nor speak at an event on this subject with these talking points.  This is a communist, bash America forum that apparently he believes will garnish him some Democrat votes.   Ron Paul's candicacy is over...not that it was in any great shape anyway.  Any libertarian who could support this should just move on over to Moveon.org or the Daily Kos where it looks like Ron Paul would be welcomed with open arms just as Dennis Kucinich is.  Any libertarian who supports these talking points doesn't support freedom and the Constitution.  I apologize to any libertarian on here who also finds this conference objectionable.  I am not speaking of you.  Real libertarians totally believe in freedom as they interpret the constitution strictly; communists believe in total Govt control and wish to change the constitution to take away freedoms.  What is Ron Paul thinking??  He's going over to the dark side.

Plutarch warned, "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits."
SoldiersMum

Postby Eyas » 10/19/07, 4:08 pm

I copied this from the site that is promoting this Seditious event.  I don't have any verification that Ron Paul still intends to attend.  

If anyone can verify this, especially Ron Paul supporters, I think we'd all appreciate it.

And, if it is verified, I think that a flood of e-mails and phone calls should be made to Ron Paul's Committee Headquarters, as well as to Rush, Hannity, Beck, & every other radio host to get this news some more attention.
Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed.  -Abraham Lincoln

Every generation needs a new revolution. -Thomas Jefferson

Eyas
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Antisoros » 10/21/07, 11:04 am

Ron Paul and his supporters aren't really republicans, anyway - they act far more like the left than any conservative I've ever seen, with all their spamming and trolling they do online. Look up any Paulestian using the real name, they're always deep involved in the Libertarian Party.

DU has these "meetup" groups, as does moveon. Ron Paul is the only "republican" listed.
Antisoros

Postby candance » 10/21/07, 11:33 pm

I'm not worried about Ron Paul. The more he opens his mouth on TV, the stupider he sounds.
candance

Postby Antisoros » 10/23/07, 11:26 pm

Yeah, I wish they'd just got ahead and form their third party so Ron Paul would stop getting into all the Republican debates. I'm tired of trying to ignore him.

http://www.redstate.com/blogs/leon_h_wolf/2007/oct/22/attention_ron_paul_supporters_life_is_really_not_fair

It's getting old now.
Antisoros

Postby candance » 10/24/07, 12:21 am

Yeah, that's happening on every political blog I stumble upon. Those people really are nuts. They always do exactly as that message describes - they hijack every thread and every discussion to focus on Paul, then they bog people down in ridiculous, circular arguments, just to keep Paul's name in the news. They're all practically drooling on their keyboards in hopes he might win one state's primary.

I'd hate to be the one to break the news to them, but you do not get the GOP nod because 12 Republicans like you, no matter how zealous they may be. As I said above, the more Republicans hear him the more they dislike him. That last debate was enough to prove it: he got booed on every response, even from an audience that was in a good mood. We've been gracious enough. We gave him a chance and heard his ideas. And we still think he's crazy.

If he can't warm up to a building full of Republicans, he'll never get half the country to vote for him.

So admins here, please, I advise you to beware of the Paulites. I've had a few rounds with them, and they are militant in their support of him. Boy could I tell you some stories. If someone comes on here trolling for Paul, I will not reply to them, because they're not legit.
candance

Postby TheIndependent » 10/27/07, 3:29 pm

Paul does not hate America, he has spoken more truths about this country than all the others in the race.

I DO NOT SUPPORT Ron Paul but think it is refreshing to hear some truth instead of the lies we hear on a daily basis.
A society that puts equality... ahead of freedom will end up with neither.
TheIndependent
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby flaja » 10/27/07, 4:56 pm

Eyas wrote:
[size=11]
[size=11]
[size=11]
Apparently, on November 31, Ron Paul will be speaking at American Fascism Awareness Day.

Here is the text of one of the flyers that they're putting up at Universities across the country:

[size=11]

[size=11]Who Hates Americans? We Do.

Your typical American is:
                                    Ø A racist. A sexist. A homophobe.

Ø An Islamo-phobe.

Ø Is willing to invade other countries for oil and pleasure.

Ø Is easily manipulated by Rush Limbaugh and Jews.

Ø Is the cause of global warming.

[size=11]Join Us For American Fascism Awareness Day
Place: Washington (Slaveholder) Monument
Date: November 31, 2007
Time: 12PM-2:00 PM

Speakers:
                                        Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, congressmen
                                        Adam Kokesh, Iraq War veteran
                                        Chris Hedges, journalist
                                        Cindy Sheehan, Harry Karry, peace activists
                                        Michael Moore, Sean Penn, film-makers

Sponsors:

Peace and Social Justice Crusade, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Code Pink, Muslim Students Association, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Students for Justice in Palestine, Revolutionary Communist Party, International A.N.S.W.E.R., Moveon.org, DailyKos.com, Indy-Media.org, HuffingtonPost.com, Ivorypower.com

I don’t know what is more disgusting: Ron Paul or the fact that some libertarians honestly believe Ron Paul is a conservative.

I’ve taken the liberty of posting this verbatim on [url][URL=http://www.conservativehq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4174#4174]http://www.conservativehq.com/forum/vie ... =4174#4174[/url][/url], a board where many posters seem to be in love with Paul.
flaja

Next

Return to Obama nation