Is there any promise the Tea Party hasn't broken?

Is there any promise the Tea Party hasn't broken?

Postby LordPit » 07/21/11, 11:05 pm

They refuse to cut military spending, they refuse to reform the tax code and take out loopholes (even when they have bipartisan support), they refuse to accept 4 trillion in cuts from Obama, they refuse to stay out of social issues.

The Tea Party lied to get into office with their jobs messaging, and since that time what have they done?

Abortion bills, redefine rape, make "in god we trust" our official slogan, sharia laws....?

The Tea Party is shaping up to be neo cons on steroids.
LordPit

Re: Is there any promise the Tea Party hasn't broken?

Postby modmindman » 07/26/11, 10:59 pm

The Tea Party is backed by FIRE money, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Energy special interests groups. Many Tea Party groups are funded by the Koch Brothers of Koch Industries, a $100 billion, multinational energy conglomerate operating in 60 countries. With backers like this, the Tea Party is neither independent nor authentic. Like most followers, the sheep are told what to believe by their leaders who have their own interests, namely contributions, in mind. Political leaders create boogieman issues to distract the sheep from real issues. It's the illegal immigrants doing crap jobs for minimum wage, jobs Americans don't want, that are the cause of our national debt, not the 10 year war in Afghanistan or the invasion of Iraq and the subsequent nation building in both countries. School teacher unions are evil, not the Wall Street players and the "To Big To Fail" Bankers that created and profited from the real estate bubble.

Yes, I know illegal immigrants take advantage of tax payer funded social services but businesses are the ones responsible for hiring illegal workers. Yet, you don't hear any Tea Party leaders talking about cracking down businesses that hire illegal's. In fact, Tea Party leaders want to deregulate so businesses can hire cheap (read illegal) workers and make profits. You can't deregulate business but regulate who they can and cannot hire at the same time.  

I know public union special interests group are stressing public funds but so are tax loopholes and offshore accounts that benefit large corporations and the ultra wealthy. I'm a libertarian and I believe in a flat tax system with no special tax breaks or loopholes for anybody. Eliminate tax loopholes and incentives and you reduce the influence of special interests groups on our legislators. In any case, the Tea Party movement, in my view, are religious fundamentals
posing as Libertarians who don't want big government intrusion except when it comes to the right to choose, gay marriage, prayer in school and other social issues that government has no business getting involved in.
modmindman

Postby exmil » 07/27/11, 6:09 pm

i think the heavy hitters in GOP are starting to throw the tea party under the bus.

boehner is driving the bus .
exmil
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby jpcjr » 08/07/11, 11:32 am

Obama's 4 Trillion dollar Deficit reduction was also with Tax Increases on the rich. The Tea Party is just like any other American, concerned. To blame a notion is weird to say the least. Liberals fear a Boogie Man, and we all know the Boogie Man was an Urban Legend. If you believe in America, and you think it is worth saving you to are a Tea Party member, you just don't know it yet!
jpcjr

Postby TheCatholic » 08/07/11, 2:23 pm

LordPit wrote:They refuse to cut military spending, they refuse to reform the tax code and take out loopholes (even when they have bipartisan support), they refuse to accept 4 trillion in cuts from Obama, they refuse to stay out of social issues.

The Tea Party lied to get into office with their jobs messaging, and since that time what have they done?

Abortion bills, redefine rape, make "in god we trust" our official slogan, sharia laws....?

The Tea Party is shaping up to be neo cons on steroids.

You would have made a great Hitler Youth, blindly marching while spewing out moronic propoganda.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Return to Tea Party Movement