Tea Party Acts Crazy

Re: Tea Party Acts Crazy

Postby supplyside » 08/21/11, 1:58 pm

TheCatholic wrote:There you go, thinking again.

I do have my thoughts about you (yes, you know what I mean- BOINK BOINK- "Gag me with a spoon")

Tea Party represents nothing but disinformation. (I know)
supplyside

Postby collegestudent » 08/21/11, 2:08 pm

TheCatholic wrote:
collegestudent wrote: Michele Bachmann is Pres she will make gas $2 a gallon (makes no sense at all)

How did you get into college with grammar like that!

Hey Dick Head, You left out the IF that was in front of Michele Bachmann is Pres...
Thats like me quoting you, "you get into college with grammar like that!". F U C K off
collegestudent

Postby supplyside » 08/21/11, 2:17 pm

collegestudent wrote:
TheCatholic wrote:
collegestudent wrote: Michele Bachmann is Pres she will make gas $2 a gallon (makes no sense at all)

Hey Dick Head, You left out the IF that was in front of Michele Bachmann is Pres...
Thats like me quoting you, "you get into college with grammar like that!". F U C K off

Hey, I just realized my stupid mistake. I spelled know as "no". When they make those comments and try to get you fluffed up about it it means they know you have a better point than they do but are jealous about it.

You are a young guy in your 20's? You know the average yearly healthcost in the USA for that age group is like 800$ but to get "good" insurance (even if you are a young healthy 20 something) is like several thousand dollars- or so I read. Really idiotic.

Go Free Choice!!

But you get nothing but disinformation from the TP- as I proved.
supplyside

Postby Tenaj » 08/21/11, 2:35 pm

collegestudent wrote:
TheCatholic wrote:

Nice mouth, there. I can see you are not interested in intelligent debate. You're now on my ignore list, along with your two cohorts.

Is there anybody here who can actually read and comprehend, and make a decent point? I think this may be the problem with you three stooges:

Tenaj

Postby supplyside » 08/21/11, 2:39 pm

Tenaj wrote:
Nice mouth, there. I can see you are not interested in intelligent debate. You're now on my ignore list, along with your two cohorts.

Is there anybody here who can actually read and comprehend, and make a decent point?

I just made the point that the TP is about disinformation and I proved it- very solidly. I mean no one can out-debate me on the topic of healthcare, especially.  I'll even take on Rush L. himself.

I repeat TP is a party that promotes disinformation.

You lose
supplyside

Postby TheCatholic » 08/21/11, 2:48 pm

collegestudent wrote:
TheCatholic wrote:

Well, you sure live up to the reputation of the modern college student: A foul mouthed liberal idiot. Well done. I am sure your parents are proud of your filthy vocabulary.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Postby supplyside » 08/21/11, 2:50 pm

TheCatholic wrote:Well, you sure live up to the reputation of the modern college student: A foul mouthed liberal idiot. Well done. I am sure your parents are proud of your filthy vocabulary.

boink...boink...
supplyside

Postby collegestudent » 08/21/11, 3:08 pm

Tenaj wrote:
TheCatholic wrote:

Is there anybody here who can actually read and comprehend, and make a decent point? I think this may be the problem with you three stooges:

[/quote]

I have tried to have and intelligent debate on this; just look at my first posts. But, whenever I made an argument or asked a question of someone, I was just called a idiot Liberal and I never really had a good rebuttal from anyone. I am just sick of it.
collegestudent

Postby TheCatholic » 08/21/11, 3:14 pm

LOL. Are you talking to yourself? You quoted yourself, you IDIOT.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.” - Pope John Paul II
TheCatholic

Postby collegestudent » 08/21/11, 3:23 pm

The quotes got screwed up. Douchebag
collegestudent

PreviousNext

Return to Tea Party Movement